Stainless hexagonal wire netting
is made of stainless steel wire mesh. It is twisted into hexagons according to the diameter of the stainless steel wire. The line at the edge of the outer frame can be made into a single-sided, bilateral, movable edge wire.
Features: stainless hexagonal wire netting has a solid structure, flat surface, good corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance and so on.
Uses: Hexagonal net can be used to raise chicken, duck, goose, rabbit and zoo fence, mechanical equipment protection, highway guardrail, stadium fence, and road green belt protection net.
After the hexagonal net is made into a box-shaped container, the net box is filled with shards and the like, and can be used for protecting and supporting seawalls, hillsides, roads and bridges, reservoirs and other civil engineering materials, and is a good material for flood control and flood resistance.
Stainless hexagonal wire netting product features:
(1) The hexagonal net has the economical features and can be used only on the wall surface of the mesh surface and the building cement.
(2) It is easy to install and use the hexagonal net, and no special technology is needed.
(3) It has a strong ability to withstand natural damage and corrosion and weather resistance.
(4) It can withstand a wide range of deformations without still collapsing. It has a fixed thermal insulation effect.
(5) Excellent process foundation ensures uniformity of coating thickness and corrosion resistance, and its service life can reach 20 years.
(6) Saving transportation costs. It can be shrunk into small rolls and wrapped in moisture-proof paper packaging, taking up little space and suitable for export.